After trying a few different recipes and modifying them I came up with this recipe. This time I was told that the cookies came out the best. If you decide to make them at home please let me know what you think!
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp sea salt
3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup boiling water
2 cup old fashioned oats
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In medium bowl beat butter, oil, sugar, vanilla and eggs together until light and well incorporated and fluffy.
- Add flour, sea salt and cinnamon then fold to combine.
- In separate bowl, dissolve baking soda in boiling water then add to cookie mixture.
- Fold in oats, raisins and chocolate chips.
- Using tablespoon, scoop cookie dough into balls and place on parchment paper covered cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 min or until nicely browned.