2 cups spinach, chopped and cooked
2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 teaspoon onion powder
2 teaspoon parsley
Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop onion, slice carrots, chop spinach and cut chicken into cubes.
- Add oil to separate pan and cook chopped spinach.
- Add oil to separate pan and cook chicken cubes until fully cooked.
- Add a little extra virgin olive oil to a large pot. Add carrots and cook until very soft. Then add onion and cook about 5 minutes (until soft and clear).
- Add cooked chicken cubes, cooked spinach, lentils, and tomato paste to large pot.
- Turn the heat on high and add water, chicken broth, garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook for 30 minutes and soup will reduce significantly.