8 ounce whole wheat spaghetti
6 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
4 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons lime juice
2 teaspoons sesame oil
2 teaspoons brown sugar
2-4 2 teaspoons sriracha
4 tablespoons cooking water
4 cups cooked chicken, cubed
6 thinly sliced scallions
- Boil pot of water then add pasta to boiling water.
- Cook pasta until al dente.
- Reserve some of the cooking water (1 cup).
- Drain pasta and set aside.
- In large bowl add peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, sesame oil, brown sugar, sriracha and cooking water and whisk until smooth.
- Add spaghetti to bowl and toss until coated.
- Mix in cooked chicken and 1/2 scallions.
- Garnish plate with additional scallions, if desired.