4 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons olive oil
Pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350-375 degrees.
- Halve raw spaghetti squash with a sturdy sharp knife (see image above). If this is too difficult place spaghetti squash in microwave for 5 minutes or until soft. Scoop out and discard seeds in center of squash.
- Place halves onto an oven safe cooking dish face up.
- Drizzle olive oil over both halves (make sure to get oil everywhere inside squash). Place minced garlic in spaghetti squash halves and season with salt and pepper (see image above).
- Turn halves face down and place on middle rack of oven for 30-40 minutes. Squash is ready when it is easy to separate from the skin with a fork.
- Use fork to scoop and separate squash into spaghetti like strands (see image on right of page).
- Enjoy on the side of your meal, or add meat, cheese, vegetables, sauce or other toppings of choice.