3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 large bell pepper
1 tablespoon Gorgonzola cheese
9 Tooth picks
Salt and pepper to tasteInstructions:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Using a sharp knife cut chicken breasts horizontally, but do not cut all the way through. (Leave a pocket for filling – see picture above).
- Place chicken in baking pan. Season both sides with salt and pepper and drizzle a little olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Open chicken and place zucchini, peppers and cheese inside. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle a little olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Put toothpicks through both ends of chicken to hold closed.
- Cook chicken for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Let sit for 3 minutes to cool.
- Serve chicken and drizzle with juices in pan.
2 thoughts on “Vegetable Stuffed Chicken”
I’ve been looking for a healthy stuffed chicken breast recipe! This one is perfect!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Let me know how it comes out! 😊